CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Shearing...

While we're on the trail it is very possible that there will be days and days and days that we will be going without showers and without washing our hair. I realized that my mid-back length hair probably wasn't going to be the most practical for this venture. So...I decided to chop off all (slight exaggeration) of my hair and make it the length it hasn't been since I was twelve! Because I was going to be cutting off so much I decided to cut off even more than I had planned so that I could donate my foot of hair to "Children With Hairloss," a foundation that makes hair pieces for kids who have lost their hair for various reasons. This picture is right after they cut off my ponytail.  

   Alex also got a cut, he asked for a "trim" and the stylist asked him, "So keep it shaggy, like the students wear?" This is before 

and this is what he ended up with...

0 comments: